Terms and Conditions
Welcome to motorlatte.com, the website and service operated by motorlatte. The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the motorlatte.com website and all of its related services (“Service”). By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Use of the Service The Service is intended solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Service.
- Accounts To use some features of the Service, you may need to create an account. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your account, and you must keep your account information up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Content You are solely responsible for any content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service (“Content”). You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize motorlatte to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Content.
- Prohibited Conduct You agree that you will not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a motorlatte official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Termination motorlatte may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or use of the Service at any time without notice. Upon termination, you will no longer have access to your account or any of your Content.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall motorlatte or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Service, regardless of whether motorlatte has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. motorlatte does not warrant that the Service will be